The murder of Michael Brown has been everywhere lately, and debate has followed it at every turn. Compounding the debate is the fact that the story itself is so confusing…facts and accounts so disparate, spread so far and wide that a certain degree of confusion on the shooting isn’t just understandable…it’s expected. Expected by the Ferguson County PD anyway, given its relentless (and FOX-assisted) disinformation campaigns.
Incredibly, we found this video posted on a right-wing blog by an anonymous blogger called “soopermexican.” It’s a composite of four different witness testimonies, giving a not just seamless, but overlapping and consistent eye-witness account of what happened from moment to moment the day Michael Brown was shot and killed.
Like the gospels of the Bible, these four stories paint a whole picture from partial accounts; but unlike the gospel, all of these accounts are both internally consistent with each other, and consistent with the physical evidence. And that’s a damning thing for Ferguson PD supporters; it’s consistency in testimony that puts people behind bars.
You’ll find the moment-by-moment timeline of events below the video, as given by four independent eye-witnesses.
- All witnesses apart from Dorian Johnson confirmed as having no relationship to Brown.
- Brown and Johnson walking down street.
- Police car pulls up, and stops with its driver-side door within inches of the two. Close enough that it couldn’t fully open without hitting them.
- Officers tells the two “Get the f*** on the sidewalk.” No mention of “freeze” or “halt.”
- Johnson tells officer they were “not but a minute away from the destination.”
- Officer tries to open door “aggressively,” hitting both Johnson and Brown with it before the door had come “an inch out.”
- Officer extends arm from window, and wraps arm around Brown’s neck. (Officer in SUV, high enough to reach)
- Officer attempts to pull Brown in through SUV window in a headlock-style maneuver, with crook of elbow locked around the back of Brown’s neck.
- Several witnesses confirm seeing struggle at SUV window, with at least three saying Brown was definitely attempting to pull away.
- Officer reaching for his gun with free hand.
- Johnson reports that the officer said “I’ll shoot, I’ll shoot!” while still grappling with Brown.He says the weapon discharged then, with the bullet possibly going up and out of the window. The number of total shots fired has not been released by police.
- The other witnesses say the first shot came after Brown broke away from the police officer’s grasp and started running away with his back turned. The timing of the first shot is the primary internal inconsistency with Johnson’s testimony and the other three witnesses. The rest is undisputed.
- The officer got out of the vehicle and started chasing after Brown. When Brown was about 20 feet away, the officer opened fire, reportedly shooting Brown in the arm the first time. As he chased, he continued firing, striking Brown at least once in the back or the arm. Verified by forensics and multiple eye-witness accounts.
- Brown, realizing he’s hit, stops and turns around with his hands in the air.
- All witnesses verify that Brown was standing still in a posture of surrender.
- Johnson reports Brown as telling the officer to “Stop shooting, I’m unarmed.”
- At least two witnesses verify he had his hands up.
- Officer continues to advance, firing his weapon as he does, hitting Brown as many as three times in the right arm, and once in the chest. Multiple witness verification.
- Witnesses report officer still firing even as Brown doubled over from the chest and arm wounds.
- Officer fires two shots to the head, the last being from the top of the skull and exiting through the face, confirming that Brown’s head was down with the top pointed toward the officer. Consistent with witness testimony that he had crumpled from previous shots.
Medical examiners have determined that Brown could have survived the first five shots with medical treatment. It was the final shot to the top of his skull, the coup de gras delivered as Brown was crumpling to the ground, that killed him.
By all witness reports, Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson (from no less than 20 feet away) shot a fleeing, unarmed teen with his back turned, and then advanced to deliver an unnecessary killing shot to the head while said teen was visibly incapacitated.
Darren Wilson is a murderer.
Big, BIG hat tip to Tea Party playground The Right Scoop, and liberal-fighter SooperMexican for posting this video. We’d love to know what the Hell you guys were thinking. Preemptive strategy planning, perhaps? Can’t wait to see how you’ll defend Wilson’s coup de gras shot to top of Brown’s head…the one that’s going to send him to a long wait for a tiny needle. Really looking forward to your next post.