Ride for the Constitution, a group of right wing fringe idiots, has a plan–“AND LET IT BEGIN IN GILBERTON!” The group, which has already begun its social media promotion campaign for the event, encourages “all vehicles on the road to show their support for this event by honking their horn at 10:04 AM and 10:04 PM every day and night until our unconsitutional, mulit-millionaire legislators vacate Washington DC, and are replaced by honest Americans who will impeach Barack Hussein Obama for treason against the USA.”
These fringe nuts plan to kick off their “event” at “Libtard”-hating disgraced (is it a correct label, if he feels no shame?) former police chief Mark Kessler’s public hearing in Gilberton, PA on October 10 at 5:30 PM EST. In the press release issued by Ride for the Constitution, they encourage “any truckers en route to DC to stop by Gilberton” to show support–especially any truckers along Interstate 81…because, of course, Kessler is a true American patriot:
“Constitutional Police Chief Mark Kessler has been battling the local, State and Federal government in a constitutional battle in direct retaliation for his outspoken stance on the Second Amendment. The people shall rise to the occasion at that hearing, and we fully expect numerous Truckers to press their front bumpers against the front door of the town hall at this public hearing. Thousands of the Chief’s supporters are expected to attend to defend and support the U.S. Constitution against our domestic enemies.”
Are you sure Kessler has not been “battling” over his choices to make outspoken political stances in what should be an apolitical position? Perhaps it is his threats against public officials, or his anti-government militia. Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with his numerous videos depicting him firing an assortment of weaponry at representations of people who do not agree with his violent, hateful rhetoric (like Nancy Pelosi!) It could be any number of reasons, you ignorant mother truckers…but his support of the Constitution is not one of them!
From there, after showing support for the Teabagger hero, they take their “gas-roots” campaign to the road October 11-13, assembling a convoy to Washington DC! Why? Well–to impeach Obama, of course! According to their manifesto:
From 2003 to 2008, several members of Congress introduced legislation, attempting to change Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution on eight separate occasions, to make it possible for Barack Obama to meet the eligibility requirements for the office of president. Of which, a legal investigation has proven that his documents provided are forgeries, which is a felony offense.
Here we are today, facing the fruition of his lifelong agenda, with the help of corrupt politicians, and individuals in authoritative positions. Who are boldly attacking, and eliminating, systematically, one by one, our rights and our liberties which are protected by our Constitution. Through an abusive, tyrannical form of government, that refuses to listen to the people that not only build this country, but fight for it, pay for it, and live it. Today, we again face another day in which we must declare our freedom, from yet another tyrannical, abusive form of government. We are here, to send a resounding affirmation. We are here, to breathe life back into our Constitution. We are here, to declare our independence…..because,
1) ”The Hours of Service pose many issues that need to be resolved, overturned to the original rules to before pre July 1st 2013 enforcement to eliminate the confusion and chaos created by them. Excessive detention time has been taken advantage of for years, causing the loss of income for many drivers. The “mandatory” thirty minute break, that takes time away from the infamous fourteen hour clock, again, reduces a driver’s time for making money for their family.
2) The CSA crash rating system needs to be abolished due to unfair linking of accidents to drivers and carriers and negatively affecting their safety rating due to the flawed system and application. Drivers who are not at fault have been wrongly charged for accidents they weren’t even involved in.
The ELOG mandate is useless and throwing technology at the problem of logging can be solved with more drivers training on logging properly.
The FMCSA has evidence that the bigger companies are changing the data of the ELOGS and they continue to persecute those who don’t have ELOGS.
These officers who are writing these erroneous tickets on bogus violations that are jamming up the court system with useless tickets for violations that they write at their own leisure.
Fuel Prices are always a battle. The resources of domestic oil are abundant, but the current administration is focused, and intent on manipulating the availability of our oil, that would lower the price of fuel and gas, well below $1.00 per gallon.
3) The Air Resource Board of California continues to use scientific data for its own, purposeful agenda. It has even been proven to be “Junk Science” by one of the world’s top epidemiologist. In which the EPA takes from CARB, and uses its “data”, to pressure states and local governments into passing laws like no idling longer than 5 minutes, unless…the weather conditions are extreme, or you have a pet.
4) The current administration is allowing insurance companies to control more and more in this industry like; mandatory increase in liability coverage, pressure on drivers to install EOBR’s, increased rates because of where you live, and even because of a drivers personal health.
5) And I cannot leave out the availability of truck parking. More truck stops have went out of business because of this administration’s economic impact. And DOT has been using Transportation Funds to pay for, and install, brand new signs that read, “No Parking, No Stopping, No Standing”, yet the roadways are paid for with our tax money, and designed to allow vehicles to utilize the side of the road, when needed. This is why Jason’s Law is necessary to provide safe parking for drivers.
That’s right! They want to park wherever they want whenever they want, to drive without breaks that are imposed for safety reasons, to pollute with impunity, to have the right to possess inadequate insurance, and to eliminate “unfair” incident logging. Sound perfectly reasonable, right? Oh, and Barack Obama is a fraud whose documents are “forgeries.” Can’t forget THAT!
But don’t they have any more “national” concerns? you bet your sweet @ss, they do!
1) The National Defense Authorization Act is unconstitutional. It allows for the military to “disappear” any American Citizen without charge or reason. It allows the military to take control of all private industry. And it ends the “Posse Comitatus”, which protects American Citizens from being fired upon by our own military.
2) The Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional. It forces American Citizens to either, purchase government operated healthcare for their profit, with choice of treatment to be given, if any, or be fined by taxation without representation, for not participating. It also uses tax dollars to provide health care for illegal immigrants, free of charge.
3) The Department Of Homeland Security is a non-military security force, which is violating the Constitution by using tax money to build a standing army, on American soil training to engage with the American People.
4) The Transportation Security Administration not only violates the fourth amendment, they believe it gives TSA Agents the right to commit crimes of Sexual Misconduct, breaking the law in all 50 states.
5) The current administration is violating the law under the War Powers Act. They have illegally put our military in a “War Zone” where they currently, guard opium productions and transport, police the people of other countries based on US law, they get authorization for military action from the United Nations Security Counsel, which is High Treason, and they are exposing, and administering experimental, psychotropic, mind altering drugs for control over soldiers during secret, clandestine operations.
You know what? I get wanting to get rid of the NDAA and the Department of Homeland Security. They were and always will be terrible, terrible ideas for a variety of reasons. The numerous abuses committed by the TSA have been heavily documented on both sides of the aisle–yes, that is a legitimate issue. Those are all well and good–if not for the batshit crazy reasons you give (except for the TSA–totally with you there, guys!)–for ones that fall within the real world. Mixing in some sanity to attempt to offset the nutso drivel you people call a “purpose,” though, does nothing to change the fact that every single other one of your beliefs and goals is crazy enough to make Michelle Bachmann tap her imaginary friend Gertrude on the shoulder and whisper, “these guys are nuts!”