The Tea Party Army has a new tactic in the ongoing battle against Sharia Law, and it involves a weapon that the Kenyan Usurper Marxist Obummer never saw coming. No, it’s not drones, and it’s not malware, or even bloatware. According to OpenSecrets.org, the TPA has been soliciting and collecting donations to organize a campaign to alert Senators and Representatives when Odrama attempts to enforce Sharia Law using a tool so cutting edge, so high tech, they had to file an FOIA to get the information from DARPA: fax machines.
Who says that the Tea Party isn’t evolving? That’s positively 1980s.
A recent Tea Party Army Newsletter lays out Odrumbalumba’s insidious plan:
When Obama came into office in 2009, America had just under two million Muslims living in the country. Today sources state that there are approximately SEVEN MILLION Muslims in the U.S.
Which means that Obama has been bringing in close to a million Muslims per year!
Why should this concern you?
A Pew Research Center poll in 2011 surveyed American Muslims on whether they believed violence against civilians is acceptable in the furtherance of Islam. 19 percent say “Yes” or refused to answer the question.
That means there could be up to 1.3 million Muslims in America, thanks to Obama, who would support suicide attacks or events like 9/11, the Fort Hood shooting in 2009 or the attack on the Canadian Parliament last month.
Even the non-violent Muslims, however, adhere to the Koran and are supportive of replacing our Constitution with Sharia law. THAT is Obama’s ultimate goal for our Christian nation and it is why we must DEMAND that Congress blocks Obama’s open border and amnesty policies.
A whole 19% said yes, leaving what, ~81% who said no? That’s a terrifying figure; 19% of 0.6% of the American population thinks it’s okay to murder to further their religion. Approximately 78% of Americans are Christian; there are probably more Christians in the United States that feel it’s okay to kill in the name of their religion than there are Muslims period.
That’s not even competently skewing statistics. Of course, this is the same group promoting a fax-machine-based campaign to combat Sharia Law, so asking for “competency” might be a bit much.
According to the newsletter, the only recourse for the average American against the sinister forces of Obamination the Usurper and his diabolical plan to “smuggle” Muslims into the country is to pay the Tea Party Army to send a “FaxGram.” The cost is $11 dollars, and for that $11 dollars, the Tea Party Army will fax all 38 members of the House Judiciary Committee. For $25, the TPA will send a “FaxGram” to all 234 House Republican Members, demanding that they block “Obama’s amnesty for Muslims.”
And for $99.99 + shipping and handling, they’ll throw in a guide to investing in gold and other secrets that economists don’t want you to know.
What? No, no. I’m not insinuating this a scam at all.
OpenSecrets.org notes that the founder of the TPA, Charles Benninghoff, ties himself to a “close cadre of associates, that seem to specialize in raising money off conservative themes of the moment and then go on to pay this same small group of people almost all of the money raised.” All money collected by the TPA, for instance, is paid to a consulting firm called Grassroots Campaign Creations, Ltd., which owns the fax-based technology that the TPA using to power the campaign.
The president of Grassroots Campaign Creations is Charles Benninghoff, and the address for the consulting firm is the same as the Tea Party Army super PAC. A happy coincidence, I’m sure.
The only other group that’s hired Grassroots Campaign Creations is the Republican Majority Campaign, a group that’s raised about $3.7 million in the election cycle. That $3.7 million is a big haul, considering that they only paid $1,870 to federal candidates. Most of that money — a lion’s share at $1.3 million — went to a firm in Mesa, Arizona known as Political Advertising and Political Call Center. Their website has been described as “contain[ing] virtually no information about what the firm does,” and the firm no longer exists.
No, no. Not a scam, not at all.