Recently, we ran across a post on Steve Marmel’s Facebook page that highlighted a great moment in Teabagger stupidity, tearing it to shreds so magnificently that we felt it should be shared with all of you.
We cut Marmel’s response off of the meme because we thought it might just be even more awesome bulleted — because everything is more awesome with bullets! (right, NRA?)
- You’re a racist because you criticize Obama for things other Presidents did that you were silent on, and your birther nonsense.
- You’re a terrorist if you espouse”second amendment solutions.”
- You’re a national security threat because you want to violently take your country back despite losing two national elections.
- You’re a troublemaker for walking around with your gun in public.
- You’re a conspiracy theorist because none of your theories are fact.
- If you truly supported the troops you’d support them when they return from unnecessary wars but you can’t because you’re also a greedy capitalist with no empathy for those who don’t have your opportunity.
- You’re an island because…I don’t know why
- You’re a homophobe if you support treating people differently because of their sexual orientation.
- You’re anti-choice if you believe any fetus is more important than any woman under any circumstance.
- And you’re a Right Wing Nut Job if you think all of the above makes you a patriot.
YOU ARE A FRAUD. GLAD WE HAD THIS TALK.
Thanks, Steve! As always, you’ve managed to awe us with your ability to decimate the asininities with which the stupid part of America assails us daily. Keep up the good work!