As violence escalates in Iraq, the lying, grasping war criminals who wreaked havoc there in the first place are now crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches to lay the blame on Barack Obama.
Luckily, The Colbert Report‘s still around to skewer them. Stephen Colbert hilariously gave Dick Cheney the usual treatment — along with his fellow Iraq war architects John Bolton, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, John McCain, and Paul Wolfowitz. He even stylishly arranged them in a photo together — like Frank Sinatra’s celebrated Rat Pack — and dubbed them the ‘Iraq Pack.”
Amazingly, Colbert was the first to notice that — in an earlier interview with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly — Cheney made a freudian slip and called her “Reagan,” instead of “Megan.”
“That was no mistake. As a true conservative, every sentence has to contain at least one ‘Reagan.'”
He hilariously adds:
“I’ll tell you, it takes huevos rancheros to blame the outcome of a war you started on the man who ended it.
In fact, I’d say, those things he’s swinging could be balls of mass destruction.”
Here’s the video.
More on the “Iraq Pack” war criminals.
- Harry Reid Tells Dick Cheney — “All I Want to Hear From You Is an Apology”
- War Criminal Dick Cheney Went on Fox News and Was Curb-Checked by Megyn Kelly (Video)
- FLASHBACK: That Time When Dick Cheney Wanted to Keep Saddam Hussein in Power (Video)
- Watch Erin Burnett Grill War Criminal Paul Bremer on His Iraq Failures (Video)
- Treasonous War Criminals Paul Wolfowitz and Scooter Libby to Teach an Iraq War Decision-Making Class
- War Criminal Karl Rove Dismisses Bush WMD Lies as ‘An Old Argument’ (Video)
- Here’s What War Criminal George W. Bush Did to the Middle East in One Horrifying Graphic