Okay folks, let’s all gather around and point and laugh.
Breibart reports that Sarah Palin now seems to labor under the delusion that more American would support impeachment if they knew what “impeachable offenses” really were, and that we would line up behind her if President Obama “lawlessly” grants more work permits and instances of temporary amnesty to the illegal immigrant adults, using “executive fiat.”
Her post, which appeared on Facebook, is practically a novel unto itself:
For those not willing to wade through over 1,000 words of stupid, I’ve hit the highlights in the rest of this article.
A new CNN poll reveals that one in three Americans agree with my call for President Obama’s impeachment. That’s a huge number – especially considering how misconstrued the issue is when relying on media to explain impeachment. Let’s go around the media filters and acknowledge this ourselves: many Americans haven’t heard what impeachable offenses really are; but when they do, more citizens will rise up to hold their government accountable.
On the heels of this new poll, The Hill reports that the Obama White House is now taking talk of impeachment very seriously. They can’t poo-poo this as liberal followers want them to because they know they’ve done wrong.
The poll Palin is referencing was released on July 25. According to the poll, 45% of respondents believe that President Obama has gone “too far.” The remaining 55%, however, either disagree with that or (3%) have no opinion. Like wise, over half of the population polled neither support impeachment nor the lawsuit, and “only” 79% said that impeachment should be reserved for “serious crimes.”
But let’s talk about that population polled, since it was only 1,021 adults conducted over telephone. One-third is roughly 300 people.
Hey, don’t knock it. That’s still more people than Operation: American Spring.
The article states, “Dan Pfeiffer, a senior advisor to Obama, said Friday that the White House is taking the prospect of impeachment in the GOP-controlled House more seriously than many others in Washington, who see it as unlikely.” Pfeiffer then noted that a large block of the conservative base favors impeachment.
Sarah, there’s no “k” on the end of bloc. A “bloc” is a voting population or a coalition of countries and politicians. A “block” is that square thing sitting on your neck.
They also note that Team Obama is aware that the illegal immigration crisis is the tipping point. With the president continuing to halt deportations and with his intention to skirt law once again to grant some sort of amnesty by executive fiat, more Americans will join me in calling for impeachment. I’m talking about average, everyday law-abiding citizens who know we must hold our government accountable; I’m not talking about the political elite on both sides of the aisle who only give lip service to the problem of a lawlessp [sic]. They mock the idea of actually remedying this extremely dangerous situation because they’re fine with Washington D.C.’s status quo.
This wouldn’t be the “executive fiat” that President Obama is “abrogating,” would it, Sarah?
Despite dire warnings, the White House didn’t want to deal with the issue. They were focused instead on Obama’s 2012 reelection and the push for amnesty along with that promised “transformation,” and this burgeoning crisis didn’t look good for the president politically. So Obama willfully ignored it, and our laws, and in fact Team Obama actively stoked this when Obama issued his own version of the DREAM Act. I call him the Dream Weaver because Obama waved his glittery magic wand and took actions that obviously led the illegal immigrants to believe they would be granted amnesty. And that is why they’re coming. He caused a trickle of illegals to “necessarily skyrocket.
“Dream Weaver?” Now I have that song stuck in my head.
In terms of lawlessness, the president is radically changing the way the executive branch does business. He has put us on a dangerous path that will fundamentally change us. With his “pen and phone,” he’s abrogating Congressional authority in violation of the Constitution’s separation of powers. He’s making himself a ruler, not a president. As I said last week, we had a revolution back in 1776 because we don’t do kings
Check it out. She used the word right this time.
She finished up by dredging the ghosts of dead scandals from the grave — that is, the GOP Zombie Lies — and then rounds out her novella by reiterating 1 in 3 Americans (polled) support impeachment, for a grand total of about 300 people. Thank you, you hard working 300, for reminding the world that there will always be a small percentage of the population stupid enough to believe anything.