The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports that Florida father who walked in on a man sexually abusing his son will not be charged for leaving the suspect a bleeding disaster on the floor.
The incident took place Friday morning at the man’s house, about 1am Friday morning. The report said that Raymond Frolander was found with several knots on his face and bleeding from his mouth, presumably where the father repeatedly struck him:
The 35-year-old father and his son were not identified, but the father reportedly walked in on Frolander sexually battering his son.
The paper obtained the 911 call and reported that the dad told the dispatcher, “I just walked in a grown man molesting…and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer.”
He told police that he didn’t use any weapons in the beating, nor did he ask the suspect any questions.
“He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you,” the dad reportedly told police.
The boy told police that Frolander took him to a back room of the house and pulled down his pants, the report said.
The boy, 11, had been playing video games with friends before the alleged attack, the report said.
Frolander was treated at an area hospital and allegedly told police “I’m guilty,” when questioned.
Frolander has been charged with sexual battery by an 18-year-old on a victim under 12, and is being held without bail. The father is not charged.
source: My FOX Tampa Bay