Komo reports that a buck-naked man high on the Holy Spirit — and liberal doses of LSD — broke into the home of a sleeping Seattle family and started loudly reciting scripture.
According to the Seattle Police Department, the family were asleep in the upper floor of their home around 2am when they heard someone breaking through the front door. The intruder began to yell Bible passages, and the wife called 911 while the husband grabbed a baseball bat for protection.
Officers arrived to find the 20-year-old man walking down the street talking to himself (or talking to Jesus? We’ll never know). When he saw the officers, he ran off, but the officers were able to chase him down, and arrest him for burglary.
The man admitted to taking LSD prior to his nude preaching, and was transported to Harborview Medical Center for treatment, according to police.
One wonders if he’s a member of this man’s congregation. If not, he probably should be.
More crazy Jesus sh*t.
- Bride Ties Baby to Wedding Dress, Drags Her Down the Aisle — Because Jesus
- Epic TEAvangelical Derp: No Climate Change; It’s the Imminent Return of Jesus Christ (Video)
- Psycho Clown Glenn Beck Validates Miracle of Jesus Pancake (Video)
- Not Cool: Toddlers Acting Out the Torture and Crucifixion of Jesus Christ
- Man Arrested for DUI Claims He Was High on Jesus