A fraternity “bro” from Georgia Tech has kindly put together an email advising fellow “bros” and pledges how to seduce a girl –And using the word “seduce” is being kind!
The e-mailer is alleged to be the social chairman of the Phi Kappa Tau fraternity, and what a charmer he is!
The subject line of the email that is currently going viral is: Luring Your Rapebait.
This rambling- verbally- wreck from Georgia Tech loves alliteration. He helpfully used the letter “E” so the young men can easily remember the 7 steps of the rape dance!
- Encounter (spot a girl or group of girls)
- Engage (go up and talk to them)
- Escalate (ask them to dance, or ask them to go up to your room or find a couch, depending on what kind of party)
- Erection (GET HARD)
- Excavate (should be self-explanatory)
- Ejaculate (should also be self explanatory)
- Expunge (send them out of your room and on their way out when you are finished. IF ANYTHING EVER FAILS, GO GET MORE ALCOHOL. I want to see everyone succeed at the next couple parties.
By succeed, the young wordsmith means sex. But he, fraternity social chair, issues the clear warning: no raping. He reminds bros to start with kissing or a hand up her blouse or on her bum…because groping has never lead to unwanted sex.
Okay ladies of this and nearby colleges and universities: you have been warned.
Your move, school officials.