Hey, Ann Coulter… maybe you should spend a little less time hanging out with the extremists in the right-wing arena, and spend a little more time looking at facts. In an interview with (SHOCK) Fox “News”, Ann Coulter goes on an epically bad and incorrect rant about gun violence. Among her insane hate-spewing of faux patriotism, she says:
- The Obama skeet-shooting picture is fake.
- Obama should take birth control pills to show his love for women’s rights.
- The gun violence issue in America is a cover up for the economy.
- The ACLU and liberals are to blame for the amount of shootings.
- Everything the Obama administration says they can do about guns is a lie.
- Universal background checks are the same thing as universal confiscation and extermination.
The only sensible thing Ann Coulter said in this whole thing is that the TEA Party “needs to get more candidates who won’t say stupid things.” That, folks, is a point I’ll agree on. Full video below.