In another awe-inspiring display of WTFery, Glenn Beck said that his fans are going to be the ones that save America from what’s we’re assuming is the evil Marxist, Communist, socialist Kenyan tyrannical dictator, a.k.a., President Obama.
Maybe Beck got the words “save the nation” confused with something else. Hmmmm, what could he have really meant to say?
It’s going to be THIS audience that:
- …is responsible for the great straitjacket shortage of 2014
- …is the cause of mandatory psychiatric evaluations for all chalkboard purchases
- …single-handedly keeps the makers of pork ‘n beans and creamed corn in business by continually stocking their underground bunkers
- …has the collective IQ of a toaster oven
- …sadly never realizes listening to Beck has turned their brains into something akin to mashed potatoes, but dumber
- …dies believing Ayn Rand was a serious philosopher–LOL
- …loves lamp
Watch Beck’s continuing spiral into madness here: