There are certain perks to not owing a firearm. One of those perks is not accidentally blowing your junk off.
According to WMAZ channel 13, A Macon, Georgia man (am I noticing a trend here?) was parked at a gas station when he attempted to holster his handgun, a .45. In the process, shot himself in the groin. Immediately after accidentally shooting himself, he drove to a friend’s house in Lake Wildwood. Upon arriving at his friend’s house, he disrobed, and saw that he had “shot himself in the penis and that the bullet had exited out of his buttock.”
His friend then drove him to Coliseum Northside hospital, where he was transferred to the Medical Center of Central Georgia for treatment.
This type of . . . self-inflicted birth control has occurred at least five times since 2010 in the United States.
h/t Crooks and Liars.
Featured image courtesy of Latino Daily News
More from AATTP on idiots with guns:
- Karma? At Least 5 Ammosexuals Have Shot off Their Junk Since 2010
- Responsible Gun Store Employee Accidentally Shoots Himself With Gun He Thought Was Unloaded
- Michigan Man Shoots Himself Dead While Showing Girlfriend That Guns Are Safe
- Holy Shot! Kentucky Man Shoots Himself In Restroom While Preparing To ‘Unload’
- Responsible Gun Owner ‘Second Amendments’ Himself in the Face While Changing His Pants