It didn’t take long for the inevitable anti Black History Month trolls to crawl out of Winter hibernation just in time to upstage Ground Hog Day and give us an extra six weeks of racism and intolerance this year. For 2014, it seems the self-appointed leader of the “Where is White History Month” troll army is a Community College of Rhode Island student named “Cait Meow” who launched into racist screed in the “Republicans, Libertarians, Democrats, Political Debate Arena” Facebook group with this total grammar and spelling deficient gem.
[box type=”shadow”]Can we have a white history month. Jesus talk about racist… racist towards white people! Why the fuck do you need your own month. I guess im missing something about this whole racist problem. They wanna be equal which they are… yet they need special privileges…. that not being equal! (spelling and grammar are her own)[/box]
Here are just a few titles from previous AATTP articles that might help Ms. Meow understand why there not only is a Black History Month, but might help her understand why her seething white privilege might be skewing her ability to apply objectivity and compassion in her trolling.
- Lawmaker Who Tied Minority Poverty to Chicken and BBQ Says She’s Not Racist Because She Has Black Friends
- Apparently, the Racist Cretins at Chimpout.com Don’t Like Being Called Racists
- Michelle Obama Gets Subway Endorsement, Right Wing Explodes into Racist, Sexist Rage
- Iowa GOP Proves They’re Not Racist By Posting Ridiculously RACIST Meme on Facebook
- Fox News Racist Eric Bolling: No More Racism Because Blacks Have Black TV Channels! (Video)
- Racist Gun Nut Ted Nugent Calls President Obama “A Subhuman Mongrel” (Video)
- One-Percenter Socialite Releases Photos of Incredibly Racist, Sexist ‘Art’ Just in Time for MLK Day (Images)
- Ohio TEApublican Refuses to Apologize for Disgusting Racist E-Mail Because He Says it was Funny
- ‘Sons Of Liberty’ Tea Party Group Deliver Racist Threatening Letter to Missouri Family (Video)
- Racist Ohio Teacher Suspended After Telling Student ‘We Don’t Need Another Black President’
The day that we at AATTP don’t have to write about the disgusting underbelly of race and politics in America with headlines like these, is the day that “Cait Meow” and her friends can then petition the American people to end Black History Month. Until then, and quite frankly it’s sad that day will probably never come, we’ll be here to shine the spotlight on racist trolls wherever and whenever they come crawling out from under their bridge.
Ladies and gentleman, it gives us great displeasure to introduce to all of you, the first of 12 contenders for the title of Miss. Trollmerica 2014! Yes, this is going to become a thing.