The data is in, and it’s clear the American economy is improving dramatically under the leadership of President Obama, despite his obstructionist GOP adversaries’ best efforts to thwart progress. House Republicans including John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor and Darrell Issa, to name but a few, have tried every dirty trick their treasonous minds could come up with to impeded progress, but have only managed to slow it down. Now, in the wake of the fact that as the Obama Administration’s policies take hold America is starting to thrive on many fronts, TEApublicans in Congress are doing everything in their dwindling power to make sure Americans don’t notice.
Here’s a short list of economic achievements President Obama has helped facilitate:
- The housing market is dramatically improving as evidenced by Standard & Poor’s home price index posting the biggest rise in seven years–up 11% in the last 12 months.
- Americans are feeling optimistic about the economy. Consumer confidence reached a five-year high according to two index readings released last week.
- The stock market is rebounding. In fact, Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index has doubled–something only four other U.S. president’s can claim happened under their watch.
- According to the Congressional Budget Office, the deficit is shrinking at the fastest rate in 50 years.
- U.S. businesses created seven million new jobs, 500,000 in manufacturing, over the last 38 months.
So, you treacherous TEApublican scoundrels, keep wasting time and money trying to repeal Obamacare and parroting your fake scandal talking points (Benghazi…SQUAWK…IRS…SQUAWK!), but sooner or later the American public is bound to notice the country is recovering from Bush Junior’s reign of terror–and when they do, consider it the last nail in your proverbial political coffin.
Watch a report about the GOP’s diversionary tactics from Martin Bashir here: