Last week, Arizona state Senator Kelli Ward called for a meeting of the utmost importance: Apparently, her constituents have become concerned that Obama is using jets to wage biological warfare on them. To the geniuses inhabiting western Arizona, the explanation that are emitted from those big metal birds flying overhead are not the result of hot, humid air condensing into ice crystals in the colder atmosphere–that’d be silly. The more logical explanation is that The United States government is using these socialist demon clouds to change the weather patterns and make residents sick.
“Every time they do chemtrailing there is some dramatic change in the weather. I noticed it this weekend and then it got very windy,” one said of the importance of the meeting. “I’m not a scientist and I don’t know what’s in the (chemtrails). I think we have a right to know instead of worry about it every day.”
As one would expect, the meeting was hilarious. About two dozen deluded imbeciles gathered to talk about the secret jet plane thingamabobbers that have Arizona under siege. The meeting is over an hour and a half long–and is especially worth viewing if you live in Colorado and Washington.
Residents asked some hard-hitting questions: How much budget money is spent focusing on their idiotic conspiracy theories? Will the state of Arizona change the Clean Air Act (federal legislation)?
Many residents presented their internet detective work and reports from conspiracy theorists that support the idea that the government is spraying people with chemicals from big flying metal thing-a-ma-doohickeys.
Watch the chemtrails meeting in progress.
The fine folks at RawStory compiled a list of memorable moments from the nutjob get-together:
- An unidentified man in camouflage pants cited 2011 House bill (HR2977), designed to inhibit the proliferation of space-based weapons, which listed chemtrails as a possible “exotic weapons system,” along with “extraterrestrial weapons, chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.” [14:33 mark]
- A gentleman hailing from Golden Valley asked if the rainwater for the area had been tested, before pointing out that many of the attendees have “very high levels of barium, aluminum and strontium, in their blood. People are getting sick and dying.” He then asked, if the high levels weren’t coming from “geoengineering,” shouldn’t her department being investigating it. [19:33]
- A man from Henderson asked. “Is it your belief that federal law trumps state law in all cases, even if it’s unconstitutional?” After Zendri cited the Supremacy Clause in the Constitution, the man replied, ” So all federal law trumps state law, according to the Supremacy Clause. Is that your belief? What if you were wrong on that?” He then said “You don’t have to be a constitutional attorney to interpret the Constitution,” before accusing Zendri of “wrong-headed thinking.” [25:55]
- A woman from Prescott stated she moved to the area four years ago, before explaining that she witnessed five family members and two friends die from brain tumors in the previous ten years. She then referenced the work of neurosurgeon and frequent Alex Jones radio guest Richard Blaylock, who has a documented history of blaming chemtrails for brain tumors. Blaylock has also claimed that the artificial sweetener aspartame causes multiple sclerosis, and warned against fluoride, vaccines, MSG, and aluminum cookware. [32:10]
- A woman identifying herself as Roberta Schroeder said research on the Internet yielded a 1994 report from the U.S. Air Force regarding the usage of military aluminum chaff to confuse radar systems. According to her, the chaff is released at a higher altitude and as chaff particles descend to Earth, chemicals from airliner contrails “adhere” to them creating a toxic mix [40:05].
- Deborah from Mesa, explained, “This is not emissions from an airplane. That’s completely disinformation. It doesn’t come from engines, this comes from spray nozzles that are retrofitted on airplanes.” She then asked if the ADEQ can inspect the planes while they are on the ground.[45:56]
- A woman said, “I think that all of us for a long time have known that we’re being sprayed. This is not contrails, contrails are very short. Chemtrails go along the sky,” before adding “Really, we are being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not okay.” [46:42]
- A woman identifying herself as a chiropractor from Lake Havasu, stated emphatically that there are “…nanopartical aluminum barium strontium as Russell Blaylock says. It goes straight up your olfactory nerve, into your brain,” before telling Zendri, “You’re smirking the whole time here, telling us in, black box — stonewalling us this entire time, saying you can’t do anything. Our air is crap.”
- A woman explained to other members of the audience that they don’t need a blood test to see if they’re affected. “There’s a simple test you can take with hydrogen peroxide and red wine in your mouth. And when you spit it out, you will see all those nanoparticles collect in the bowl. Every single one of you are affected. Every single one.”[1:33:45]
You know what? If the government is going to take these moronic assertions seriously, it needs to take the petition to deport Justin Bieber seriously. Just to be fair.