We have several questions after watching this wacky exchange:
- If Alex Jones thinks you’re mentally ill, does that mean you’re actually a bastion of sanity?
- When Alex Jones turns his brain off at night so he can go to sleep quickly, why does he never turn it back on?
- Why doesn’t Alex Jones know what “literally” means? We never heard anything about Jim Carry “literally” desecrating Charlston Heston’s grave, did you?
- Is Ted Nugent’s upcoming tour really called “Black Power” and if so is this the most ironic occurrence in history?
- Did Ted “Pants-Pooper” Nugent really say something about Michael Moore’s hygiene?
- Why can’t these people understand that public figures need more security than everyday citizens?
- Why does Ted Nugent think Constitutional rights and God-given rights are the same thing?
- Does Ted Nugent know he sounds like a rabid beaver chewing off its own face when he speaks?
- Would Charleston Heston be flattered that Ted Nugent thinks he is just like himself and Alex Jones “but better”?
- Why do we feel smarter every time Jones and Nugent call us things like “pathetic” and “imbecilic”?
- Could anyone possibly pack more bizarre hyperbole into just under 13 minutes or should someone call Guinness?
Watch the circus sideshow and crack the hell up!