I am a tyrannical gun-grabbing, communist, bleeding-heart, liberal dictator…Who am I?
Guess which tyrannical, gun-grabbing, communist, bleeding-heart, liberal, fascist-dictator made these seven famous quotes about guns.
1. “Well, I think there has to be some [gun] control.”
2. “I think maybe there could be some restrictions that there had to be a certain amount of training taken.”
3. “Every year, an average of 9,200 Americans are murdered by handguns, according to Department of Justice statistics. This does not include suicides or the tens of thousands of robberies, rapes and assaults committed with handguns. This level of violence must be stopped.”
BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL TREE-HUGGING PANSY!!!
4. “With the right to bear arms comes a great responsibility to use caution and common sense on handgun purchases.”
5. “Certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited.”
I NEED IT TO REFRESH THE TREE OF LIBERTY WHEN I DECIDE TO!!!
6. “I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”
WHY DO YOU HATE THE CONSTITUTION?
7. “This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety … While we recognize that assault-weapon legislation will not stop all assault-weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals.”
IF YOU OUTLAW GUNS, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS!!!
So, have you figured out which gun-grabbing, communist, bleeding-heart, liberal, tyrannical dictator I am?
NOPE! NOT EVEN CLOSE!
SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I’D DO, BUT NO!
LIGHTWEIGHT! NOPE, NOT ME!
NOT ME EITHER! BUT DAMN, I LOOK GOOD!
SIGNS POINT TO “NO”
HANG IN THERE, TRY AGAIN!
I BET YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ME!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!
SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE MORE!!! YOU’RE ALMOST THERE!!!!!
1. Ronald Reagan, during a question-and-answer session with high-school students on November 14, 1988.
2.Ronald Reagan, in a press conference in Toronto on June 21, 1988, suggesting that prospective gun owners should have to receive training before purchasing a firearm.
3.Ronald Reagan, in a March 29, 1991 New York Times op-ed in support of the Brady Bill.
4.Ronald Reagan, speech at George Washington University in a on March 29, 1991
5.Ronald Reagan, in an August 28, 1986 signing statement on a bill that banned the production and importation of armor-piercing bullets.
6.Ronald Reagan, in a speech at his 78th birthday celebration in Los Angeles on February 6, 1989.7.Ronald Reagan, in a May 3, 1994 letter to the U.S. House of Representatives, which was also signed by Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.